Lista de etiquetas de las materias

lengua, matematica (sin tilde), frances, sociales, naturales, ciudadania, arte, TICX, history, EM, ELT, writing, literature and drama.

martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

Informal Letter

Here I leave mi informal letter:

Dear Jeckyll,
                 
                  Hi! I`m your friend, Ramiro. I have to tell you something...Yesterday I saw a man killing a woman. I`m really scared. I`m the witness! I don`t know what to do...!

The man was blond,and he has brown eyes. He was fat, and with a scary look. I got scared when I saw him. Then, when I saw him, he started killing the woman. I started shouting, but nobody listen to me. The woman was tall,with blue eyes. I think I was the only person watching. I am the only witness! 

Well, i must go, if you can help me, please come home, call me, send me an e-mail, whatever you want, but help me the fat man saw me :( He knows who I am,I`m scareeeeeeeed!!

Good Bye.
Ramiro.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario