Lista de etiquetas de las materias

lengua, matematica (sin tilde), frances, sociales, naturales, ciudadania, arte, TICX, history, EM, ELT, writing, literature and drama.

martes, 30 de julio de 2013

Formal Letter

Dear Sir Bevis,

I am Steve, you know me as Sir Robert, the one that you competed with, in the horse fight. I wanted to tell you that I`m sorry about everything, my horse behaviour, MY behaviour, etc.

I didn`t want to fight, I`m just an inocent boy that has travelled to the Middle Ages and I appeared there in front of you and I didn`t have choice, i had to fight. About the love of Elizabeth, I don`t know her, she wants Sir Robert, not me, get ungry with him, not with me, I`m a 13 year old boy.

Well, I only wanted to say that Sir. now i`m living my life, here in my time. I am never going to see you again so I send you this letter.

Thank you Sir.
Your Sincerely:
Steve.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario