Lista de etiquetas de las materias

lengua, matematica (sin tilde), frances, sociales, naturales, ciudadania, arte, TICX, history, EM, ELT, writing, literature and drama.

domingo, 24 de agosto de 2014

Diary Entry

In L/L Writing, we had to write 2 diary entries about the book we read, "The strange case of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde", about when Dr, Jeckyll makes de potion, and when he drank the potion for the very first time. Here are my Diary Entries:


Dear Diary,                                                                                                     Monday 7 June 1886
I`m in my laboratory. I`ve just created a potion. I don`t know what is the thing that it does, but it must be incredible, because I`ve done it with lots of rare things; dog foot, frog eyes, cyclops blood and many more weird things, so I think it will be great. I came up with making the potion because I wanted to create a metamorphosis, it would be fantastic. So I read books of weird potions, and I mixed them all, to create something strange and different. No one knows about this, so if someone reads this, I will have a very big problem. It is illegal to create evil potions, I mean, potions for doing bad things. If the potion is correct, it should transform me into a monster, but I don`t know what it does yet. It could kill me, or it could transform me into another completely different thing, I don`t know, but someday I will try it out, not today. It has to be in the fridge for 10 weeks more o less, I will write when I have already drunk the potion.

Dr. Jeckyll


Dear Diary,                                                                                                    Tuesday 5 August 1886
10 weeks have passed. Yesterday I tried out the potion. It wasn`t what I expected, it was worse than that. Now I`m here at my laboratory so I take the advantage of the time I have and I write. When I drank the potion, my hair got inward my skull, "balls" started growing from my skin, and my face was completely deformed. I really hated it, I suffered a lot. But I didn`t know why I wanted to drink it again. I think I will try it out again. I have already choose a name for my monster side. It is Mr. Hyde. Now everyone knows Mr. Hyde, because "he" has committed lots of crimes... I`m very scared, if someone discovers me, I`m dead. Yesterday, when I drank it, I killed a girl... It was an accident, I wanted to escape from the police, and I pushed her, so she fell down. I had to go running and hide, and drank the potion that returns me to Dr. Jeckyll very quickly. I`ll write when I try out the potion again.

Dr. Jeckyll

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario