Lista de etiquetas de las materias

lengua, matematica (sin tilde), frances, sociales, naturales, ciudadania, arte, TICX, history, EM, ELT, writing, literature and drama.

martes, 28 de octubre de 2014

Short Story

It was Friday 13th, October. There it was. I thought I was going to die there. But it one moment I got blind, I couldn´t see anything. The last thing I remember is that that house was extremely big and quiet, and I think it was in Long Street. My name is Alice, Alice Darshwood. I am 18 years old, and I had suffered this strange situation. I was with my friends, celebrating in Daphne`s house, my best friend. We were celebrating her birthday. Stacy, Jennifer and Susan were dancing, Daphne and I were talking in the sofa, and Connie, Teresa, Caroline and Alex were very drunk, in the Jacuzzi. We all were having fun. But five minutes later, while I was texting my mother, the lights went out, and a very loud scream was heard. It was Teresa, from the Jacuzzi. I took a torch as quickly as I could. I went outside, and there it was. Teresa was dismembered on the floor, and Alex, Connie and Caroline weren´t in the Jacuzzi. I was very scared, and something else happened. I heard another scream, but from inside. I went running, and no one was there. Only Jennifer´s body, dismembered too. I was terrified, I didn`t know what to do, do I went out the house very fast. The street was empty. 3:05 AM, and the street lights went out. I heard a voice calling me. It was like a horror movie. 
-Alice... Come with me... I won’t hurt you...-
So I started to run as fast as I could, and I came across a man. He grabbed me and took me into a car, and he told me not to speak. I was crying because of the terror. I couldn`t even say a word. He turned on the car, and he stopped at a house, I couldn`t see very well, my eyes were blindfolded. I could only see a house in the middle of nothing. It was enormous. He opened the door of the car, and he took me out of it. We entered to the house and he tied me in a chair. I was a little bit calmer and I could ask him:
-Why am I here? What do you want from me?-
And he didn`t even look at me. He took a knife, I thought he was going to kill me, but he left. So I started to try to untie my hands, but they were extremely strong. When he came back, he was crying and he said:
-Sorry. But I have to kill you-
I didn`t understand. I thought that someone was forcing him to do it. So he got close to kill me when someone knocked on the door. It was the police. They followed us. So he grabbed me and we hid in a wardrobe. 
-Come out wherever you are stupid murderer and let Alice go!
It was heard from outside. It was de police. He put his hand in my mouth, and steps near the wardrobe were heard. There I fainted, and I don`t remember anything since that. The police told me they caught the murderer, so I am calmer. But I can’t believe now I have no friends, they are all dead. I`m alone. I miss them so much. And that was the last time I ever saw them.


558 words

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario